Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Internet down

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have not had access to the Internet for the past couple of days. I will try to post about moving in and this past weekend later this week. I started work on Monday and it has Bren great so far. I just love everyone I work with and I am excited to see everyone. I think I mentioned this in one of my other posts but I will mention it again.. My team puts in money every month to buy biscuits and tea every month. Biscuits are equilivant to our cookies. Needless to say we drink a lot of tea in our office! I am really enjoying it however, I am limiting myself to one english tea a day to try to not have very much sugar. The rest if the day I drink green tea! I think I average about 8 cups a day!!!

Anyway, I am sorry this is such a short post but I hope to have my Internet up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment