Monday, October 10, 2011

Little Love

There are a lot of special people in this world and many of them come in the form of friends. I happen to have some amazing friends who I cherish more and more everyday. One of my friends is expecting a little baby girl who is due to arrive on Valentine's Day. So as always I wanted to show my love for this little one by crafting. After much inspiration from Pinterest I found just the thing to welcome our new little friend-- Bitty Booties.


I was pleased to find the pattern and wonderful instructions on http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/BittyBooties.pdf
Please stop by her website and check it out!

Project time only took a couple hours and there was no sewing machine required. It is the perfect project to do while watching your favorite program on television. I can't wait to make more!

Happy Crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment