Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feather it UP!

By special request I am going to put pictures of my feather headbands on here. They are currently selling at a store in Jackson, Mississippi called Swell O Phonic. I have had several requests to put them on Etsy.com and Folksy.com however, I have not gotten around to it. The pictures below are all old headbands that I have made. I am now asking you to help me by telling me your favorites! This will help me know which ones to make more of!


Black Feathers


Bow made out of fabric


Fabric Flowers


Bright Yellow Feathers- perfect for a statement piece



These are just a few of the headbands I have made in the past! Please give me your feedback so I can start making some more.

Happy Crafting xx

1 comment:

  1. Well DUH I love the feathers!! I am a bit in love with peacock feathers and pearls at the moment so I'd love to see you do one of those! Also I'm loving vintage broaches and buttons too.

    Oh yay! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete