Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Does running make you tired?

Yesterday I ran the farthest that I had ever ran. 5 MILES! I was pretty excited to know that I could actually do it. Today was a lighter day of running which was only 3 miles. I also worked an eight hour day and I still can't sleep. I can't seem to clear my head however, I am not worried about anything. I am not sure what is going on with me. I am tired during the day but wide awake at night. Being a night owl wouldn't be so bad if I had someone to stay up late with... but that is not the case. I am actually sitting here alone because my boyfriend has no problem falling asleep. He can literally fall a sleep as soon as his head hits the pillow. This is just another example that life is NOT FAIR.

Until next time.. Try to have a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment